The HDMI® MATRIX 4x2 with EDID Control with 4 HDMI inputs & 2 outputs, allows any source (Blu-ray disc player, HD DVD player, satellite receiver, game console, etc.) to be shown on either or both of two displays simultaneously. It supports 4K, 3D, and 12-bits/channel Deep Color. With its 3Gbps bandwidth and the additional features of the latest HDMI standards, you can be sure of great HDMI distribution.
High speed performance: High speed digital performance connection between four sources and two displays without any signal degradation. Support display resolutions up to 4K@30Hz, 1080p@120Hz, & 3D-1080p@60Hz
Resolution: Supports 3D, 4k/2k, 1080p HD, and deep color up to 48-bit per pixel.
Audio support: Supports any audio data conforming to the HDMI specification, such as LPCM at up to 192kHz, compressed audio (IEC 61937), DSD, DST, DTS®, and HBR
Color support: Full-color standard support, including sYCC601, Adobe RGB, Adobe YCC601, and xvYCC extended gamut color
Warranty: Includes Omnigates 1 Year Warranty
HDMI®, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries. Dolby® and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. Dolby TrueHD is a trademark of Dolby Laboratories. DTS®, the Symbol, and DTS + the Symbol together are registered trademarks, and DTS Master Audio is a trademark of DTS, Inc.
- Frequency Bandwidth - 2.97Gbps
- Input Ports - 4 HDMI
- Output Ports - 2 HDMI
- ESD Protection - ±8kV (Air-gap discharge) / ±4kV (Contact discharge)
- Dimensions - 3.3" x 7.6" x 1.0"
- Weight - 450g1
- Power Consumption - 5W
- Operating Temperature - 32ºF ~ 104ºF (0ºC ~ 40ºC)
- Storage Temperature - -4ºF ~ 140ºF (-20ºC ~ 60ºC)
- Relative Humidity - 20 ~ 90% RH (Non-condensing)
- 1x HDMI Matrix
- 1x DC 5V/1A Power adapter
- 1x Remote Controller
- User's Manual
- Support display resolutions up to 4K@30Hz, 1080p@120Hz, & 3D-1080p@60Hz
- 3D video support including frame packing for all 3D formats up to a 297MHz TMDS clock
- Supports deep color up to 48-bit per pixel
- Supports any audio data conforming to the HDMI specification, such as LPCM at up to 192kHz, compressed audio (IEC 61937), DSD, DST, DTS®, and HBR
- Full-color standard support, including sYCC601, Adobe RGB, Adobe YCC601, and xvYCC extended gamut color
- Operates for TMDS clock frequencies up to 300MHz
- Supports EDID control via EDID Selector