The Digital to Analog Audio Converter converts Digital Coaxial or Digital Optical (Toslink) audio signals into stereo analog audio signals for connection to an external device, such as an amplifier, using standard RCA audio cables. This Converter is compact and easy to install.
Overview: Converts Coaxial/Toslink digital PCM audio to analog L/R RCA and 3.5mm Jack audio simultaneously.
Input/Output: Input: 1x Toslink, 1x Coaxial (RCA); Output: 2x RCA(L/R), 1x 3.5mm Jack. Powered by 5.5mm Micro USB power cable. (Power cable/adapter not included)
Sampling rate: Supports sampling rate at 32KHz, 44.1KHz, 48KHz, and 96KHz.
Ease of use: Easy to install and operate. Use it for your PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Blu-ray/DVD player, home theater system, and more!
Warranty: Includes Omnigates 1 Year Warranty
HDMI®, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
- Input Audio - Optical Toslink or Digital Coax RCA
- Output Audio - Analog stereo (L and R) RCA
- Sampling Rate - 32, 44.1, 48, and 96 kHz
- Frequency Response - 20 Hz to 20 kHz ± 0.15 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio - 90dB
- Crosstalk - 85 dB
- Distortion - 0.004%
- Input Power - 5 VDC, 2A
- Power Consumption - 0.5 watts (max)
- Dimensions - 2.0" x 1.6" x 1.0"
- Weight - 78g
- Operating Temperature - +32 ~ +158°F (0 ~ +70°C)
- Storage Temperature - +14 ~ +176° (-10 ~ +80°C)
- 1x Audio Converter
- 1x DC 5V/1A Power adapter
- User's Manual
- Converts Coaxial or Optical (Toslink) digital stereo audio signals to analog stereo audio
- Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz
- 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission
- Easy to install and simple to operate