The MINI HDMI® to 3G-SDI CONVERTER allows HDMI signals to be shown on SDI display while ensuring high bit rates of 2.970 Gbit/s to give you high-resolution signal without any loss. For professionals, this means that it is now easier to convert your high def HDMI signal with audio to SDI for long distance transmission and display your work on SDI display.
Convert HDMI to SDI: Shows HDMI source on 1080p SDI display
Support Full 1080p HD HDMI Input: email@example.com, 576i, 720p@50/59.94/60, 1080i@50/59.94/60, firstname.lastname@example.org/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60
SDI Output Distance: Supports SDI output distance up to 100 meters (3G-SDI), 200 meters (HD-SDI), or 300 meters (SD-SDI)
SDI Output: Auto Detect Resolution of SD-SDI, HD-SDI, 3G-SDI for Output.
Warranty: Includes Omnigates 1 Year Warranty
HDMI®, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
- Input Port - 1 HDMI
- Output Port - 1 BNC (SDI/HD-SDI/3G-SDI)
- SDI Transmission Rates - 2.970 Gbit/s and 2.970/1.001 Gbit/s
- Resolution - 480i, 576i, 720p@50/59.94,60, 1080i@50/59.94/60, email@example.com/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60
- ESD Protection - ±8kV (Air-gap discharge) / ±4kV (Contact discharge)
- Dimensions - 3.1" x 1.6" x 1.0"
- Weight - 150g
- Power Consumption - 5W
- Operating Temperature - 32ºF ~ 104ºF (0ºC ~ 40ºC)
- Storage Temperature - -4ºF ~ 140ºF (-20ºC ~ 60ºC)
- Relative Humidity - 20 ~ 90% RH (Non-condensing)
- 1x HDMI to 3G-SDI Converter
- 1 x DC 5V/1A Power adapter
- User's Manual
- Shows HDMI source on SDI display
- SDI interface operates at bitrates of 2.970 Gbit/s, 2.970/1.001 Gbit/s, 1.485 Gbit/s, 1.485/1.001 Gbit/s and 270 Mb/s
- Supports HDMI input timings: firstname.lastname@example.org, 576i, 720p@50/59.94/60, 1080i@50/59.94/60, email@example.com/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission
- Converts HDMI signal to SDI:
- 480i/576i to SD-SDI (SMPTE 259M-C, at bitrates of 270 Mbit/s)
- 720p/1080i to HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M, at bitrates of 1.485 Gbit/s or 1.485/1.001 Gbit/s)
- 1080p to 3G-SDI (SMPTE 424M/425M-AB, at bitrates of 2.970 Gbit/s and 2.970/1.001 Gbit/s)
- Supports SDI output distance up to 100 meters (3G-SDI), 200 meters (HD-SDI), or 300 meters (SD-SDI)